Monday 15 April 2013

Where's My Mojo?? Week 2

OK, it's been a week since I last wrote on about Finding My Mojo.
Still working on loosing those extra 10 pounds. It just doesn't fall off like it used to. I'm down 2 pounds from last week. Changed my routine and added 3 , 15 minute brisk walks with my dog, Boswell.  I also go on my Vibration excerciser twice a day for 10 minutes each. I don't eat after 5:30pm, no alcohol during the week days.
The first 3 days on the Thyroid Efer, made me feel a little light headed in the first hour after taking the 90mg. Now I don't notice anything different. So I guess that's a good sign.  Energy level remains really good even when I did an Isagenix Cleanse day last Monday and Tuesday. Sleeping pretty good, just waking up once around 3am every night,  and kicking off the covers . I didn't bother taking any THC capsules to help me sleep. This may have something to do with my husband being out of town, and having the bed to myself and no snoring to wake me up.  I added a couple of suntan sessions and 2 shiatsu massages to relieve and lower my stress levels....I loved that!! I can't give you an update on my libido since my lover is out of town.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Call me at 3am,(just
joking) Im laying there also with the covers off...so annoying.

missmojogalore said...

Congrats on loosing 11 pounds!. Yes, drinking water is a must as well. thanks

missmojogalore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.