Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dr.Mercola Newsletter - A Great way to start your day

I'm not one for reading the local or national newspapers online. I find there's too much political crap and a lot of negative and depressing news. So I found an alternative daily newsletter....Dr.Mercola Newsletter.
I receive this daily in my emails . Articles about cancer causing foods, superfoods, articles about the quality of foods including GMO's, new and alternative fitness routines, benefits of infrared saunas, light therapy, sun beds for vitamin D, and so on. He even has videos and full length documentaries.
So, sign up for the daily newsletter. There's a lot of consumer ads but ignore them . The articles are worth reading.

go to:  www.mercola.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Dr. Mercola, I try to read it every morning as well. If you don't have enough time you can read the side bar on the right and get the gist of the story. Go back later and enjoy the read.
Karen

missmojogalore said...

Dr.Mercola has some great stories, documentaries, and personal views and health. You are right, it's a great way to start the morning.