Wednesday 22 May 2013

Where's my Mojo? Week 7


Another week has passed. I have now lost a total of 10 pounds.  Feeling good about the weight loss. Now I must maintain this weight for the rest of the summer. I'll continue with the Palio diet, which is meat, vegis and fruit. I'll try and keep the alcohol to once a week. I know that I feel and sleep better when I don't drink. Now, I course I 'm not Super Woman, so I know I'll be slipping into old habits now and then. Hopefully less often. I had some more blood work done this week. My Doctor wanted to retest my Thyroid after 6 weeks of taking the Thyroid Erfa C tabs. I'm still not convinced that they have really changed my metabolism.   Had 3 intimate times with my mate, but only had 1 orgasm. It's getting harder as I'm getting older to reach orgasm. Sometimes it helps to watch a sexy movie, put on the Come F''me Shoes, slip into the revealing lingerie. But that doesn't always take me to the moon, if you know what I mean. I think I will dig out my small clitoral vibrator and put some new batteries in it.

This wet weather is bringing me down.  Feeling kinda lazy and no motivation.  In the sunshine, you want to get outside, it makes me feel alive and full of energy. This rains sucks! My husband swears by Vitamin D drops. He said it definitely increases his energy levels and he feels a lot happier. I did some research on how I could increase my Vitamin D levels. I could take 5,000- 8,000 ui of D Drops per day or get some Real Sunshine somewhere hot like Mexico or book some tanning sessions in my local hood.
Of course my first choice would be a week away in Mexico, but I can't get away right now. So I booked some tanning sessions. It's important to find a tanning bed that has both UVA and UVB rays, because it's the UVB rays that provides our bodies with vitamin D. So I have been going for 12 minutes, 3 times a week in a stand up tanning booth. And of course I never tan my face, so I bring a small black towel and wrap it around my face and neck. I feel somewhat more energized and I've got a little bit of a tan going on.  There are many great reasons why we need the sun. So I did some more research  about Vitamin D and the benefits of getting out in the sunshine.


 Check out my next article called, Store Up Vitmin D - Should I be Tanning??



No comments: