Monday 13 May 2013

Where's My Mojo? Week 6

May 13,2013
Happy Mother's Day to you all out there!
 I stepped on the scale this morning, and by the way I only do this once a week, and lost another 2 pounds. Yippee!  The weather was sunny and warm so getting outside was easy. Walking my dog Boswell, working in the garden, power washing the house, just keeping myself busy and productive keeps my spirits up and the stress low. I had a couple restless nights so I decided to take some THC in the form of Banana bread. My last 2 nights sleeps have been great, sleeping from 11pm until 8am. Not waking up at all during the night, and no night sweats. Making the time and putting in extra energy to connect with my husband has made me a lot happier. I feel confident, attractive, sexy, and that seems to reflect back on the family. The kids are less stressed and not as moody around the house too. Some say if you have positive people around you then you too will feel positive and happy. Surround yourself with negative friends, and they will pull you down. When the hormones are out of wack, there is a chance that some of us have feelings of depression.

One of my clients and I opened up a  a conversation about depression. They say that  2.5 million Canadian adults have depression. Wow, I had no idea. No one likes to talk about it. I suppose that it's because we don't want our friends and family to think that we are nuts and should be locked up. We talked about a clinic here in Vancouver that will test your brain by using Brainwave Biofeedback. My client had great results with her young children. So my son had mentioned that he had problems concentrating at University, mostly when he read, his mind would wonder. So I made an appointment  last week for the Brainwave Biofeedback test at the Swingle Clinic. It took  about 60 minutes to perform and costs was $160. I would recommend checking this place out if you or your a family member  suffer from depression, sleep disorders, ADHD, ADD, etc.  You can read more about this in my other post,  "Have you heard about having Your Brain Tested".



1 comment:

missmojogalore said...

I am really enjoying your blog.
I wanted to comment on your vitamin D blog and I also had my daughter see Dr. Swingle (maybe Mari's husband or dad?) many years ago and I have recommended the tests/treatments to parents of kids I have taught over the years. I am glad to hear it's been helpful to your son.