Monday 6 May 2013

Where's My Mojo? Week 5

It's been a fun week, socializing and celebrating 4 birthdays. Which included parties and luncheons. The downside to it was loosing NO weight this week....what a bummer!!  It's hard to resist the sushi, chips, cake and wine. OK, no excuses for this coming week, there won't be any birthdays parties to attend.  A few of you have been asking me , "What weight lose plan are you following?" My answer to that is, mostly the Paleo Diet.

The paleolithic diet (abbreviated paleo diet or paleodiet), also popularly referred to as the caveman dietStone Age diet and hunter-gatherer diet]
Centered on commonly available modern foods, the "contemporary" Paleolithic diet consists mainly of fish, grass-fed pasture raised meats, eggs, vegetables, fruit, fungi, roots, and nuts.

You won’t find any dairy, grains, sugar, legumes, potatoes, processed oils, and any foods that were grown after agriculture started.
On this diet, you'd skip salt and any drinks other than water, coconut water, or organic green tea.
You can satisfy your sweet tooth with raw honey or coconut palm sugar, but only in limited quantities.

Still taking the Thyroid Efer every morning. Don't notice anything different in my energy or mood. The progesterone cream is working well. The hot flashes are gone and the night sweats are gone, yippee! I have some vaginal dryness, so maybe I'll bump up the Estriol cream to twice a week and see if that makes a difference. Spending intimate time with my husband has been really good, but it takes effort and time. I never really get the strong urges, or that horny feeling to have sex very often. I really need  the foreplay to get in the mood.So  I like the showers together, and the full body massages that he gives me. It helps to keep us connected.

No comments: