Wednesday 17 July 2013

Where's my Mojo? Week 10

Had an appointment with my Doctor this week.  She rechecked my thyroid levels and noticed that they were still low. So now I'm taking 120mg of Thyroid Efer. She said if I had signs of  being light headed or  anxious then it would be lowered slightly. But I  haven't noticed a difference. I must really need this. Mind you, the mornings are my busiest, with checking emails, daily exercise, and sauna, and fitting in a 20 minute walk with my dog, Boswell.
 I talked with my doctor talked about the use of Testosterone and Estradiol Pellets. They use this type of treatment in the USA. The pellets are inserted underneath the skin for 6 months. It's suppose to release slowly into your body. After talking to my Doctor, she said that there would be no way of controlling the amount of hormones that would be releasing in your body daily. It's reverting back to the old way that the Doctors used to fix all women with the same dose of estrogen, which of course caused breast and  ovarian cancers to grow because of high doses of estrogen.

Then we had another conversation about the new Anti Wrinkle, stop ageing Spray called egh1. This is human growth hormone spray.  They say:

Lose Fat, Boost Energy, Improve Sex, and much more...
Science and technology have just made the onset effects of aging an option, rather than an inevitable fact of life. After more than 15,000 studies in the last 60 years, science has demonstrated that Growth Hormone (GH), a naturally occurring substance in the body, can allow users to lose fat, build lean muscle, sleep better, improve sexual performance and pleasure, increase energy and motivation, soften skin and wrinkles.


This egh 1 oral spray is my next research project. I'm not sure if this product is good or safe. Or is it the newest thing to regain your youthfulness???  My doctor will test my human growth hormone levels in September. I will keep you posted.

No comments: