Wednesday 19 June 2013

Where's My Mojo? Week 9

Another week has passed. Lots to do, with good weather I want to be outside. so I have been power washing and cleaning up the yard. So I need to look good and tan the legs a little. That means putting on the short shorts and tank tops. I realized then that I needed to spend a little more time in the gym. After loosing the 11 pounds I could use a bit of toning up. It seems like the older I get the more flab shows up between the inner thighs and underside of the arms....you know what I mean..... Those nasty Bat Wings. I'll have to get back into doing pushups again.
My girlfriend Janet, invited a few of us ladies over for an evening. She introduced us to Lisa, her Marine buddy from back in the 80's. Lisa has MS, and has been working hard in staying fit and healthy. She developed a line of Natural Soaps and Deodorants, called PURE Body Care.
Amazing products that are affordable too. I purchased a couple different deodorants which are made from baking soda, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and essential oils. Cinnamon scented for me and lemon scented for hubby. For many years I have tried natural deodorants that never really worked, like the Natural Crystal Stone and Tom's. It always seemed by midday I needed to put more on and non of them worked if I had stress sweat. Or if I was exercising, I still would stink. OMG, I didn't want to run into anyone at the gym. Janet said this "stuff" really works. I've used it every day for 3 weeks now. Wow, I am hooked. The only thing is it did sting a bit when I applied it after I shaved my underarms, but it's worth it. I'm feelin" sexy and I smell great too!

to order PURE Body Care, go to : purebodycare.ca

or you can call her at:  778-458-2585


No comments: